Provide Strategic Value Add
Teams that struggle are not rare. Nearly all Teams wrestle with purpose, roles, timeline, and relations.
As your clients look to you for wise counsel on their most pressing people issues, you can easily see Team Dynamics at play. Too often your support is limited by a scarcity of approaches that create lasting, strategic change at the team level. When the request for Team Effectiveness comes, you want an approach that focuses on those elements that best improve the Team’s outcomes.
Existing models and approaches too often:
- Lack the required breadth and depth to create meaningful insights, specific to each Team.
- Overlook the need for deep ownership of the current-state in order to drive improvement.
- Are too theoretical and unable to be practically implemented.
- Fail to create necessary linkages back to everyday work.
A Methodology That Works
- Team Elements equips Teams to target their limited time and resources on what matters most for their situation.
- Because the process weights every voice equally, it offers a strategic and more salient way to look at diversity and inclusion.
- Pragmatic tools equip Teams with immediate and effective actions to take.
- The data-based approach allows Teams to quickly and easily track progress over time.
Two New Options Now Available for Leaders
Team Learning Path
The new Team Elements Learning Path is a proven way forward to help your team focus on exactly what’s needed to create the necessary change to optimize your team’s impact. This 6-week, online, cloud-based process is simple, engaging, and creates real-time team learning with all the tools and resources included in which the leader and team grow together into greater effectiveness.
Team Coaching Services
Our established Team Elements Coaching service provides teams and leaders with a trusted resource who will support them through the process. Equipped with masterful coaching and facilitation skills, certified coaches use apps, tool boxes, and best practices to curate custom experiences targeted directly where the team most desires to improve its effectiveness. This type of “outside-in” support frees up all team members to participate fully in the process as it unfolds over a few months.